- From 11.00hrs, meet & greet at our reception desk in the foyer. Rooms will be available from 15.00hrs.
- Arrive by car, taxi, train etc at the Aztec Hotel, check-in with IOW Tours and RAF&DFSA where the accommodation has already been prepared for your arrival. All accommodation has en suite bathrooms, colour TV and tea and coffee making facilities. Note: All this weekend, there is a 20% off bar prices on the bar.
- Don’t forget to visit the Association Shop, selling badges, ties, jumpers, etc available throughout the weekend.
- Evening meal will be taken in the Culbone Suite.
Rest of the evening socializing in general.
- 08.00 – 10.00: Breakfast in the restaurant.
- 10.30: AGM in the Culbone Suite
- 12.30: Coaches depart, for the Helicopter Museum at Weston-super-Mare. See http://www.helicoptermuseum.co.uk/ for more details.
- 18.30: Pre Dinner Wine Reception in the Culbone Suite.
- 19.00: Gala Dinner is served in the Culbone Suite.
Rest of the evening enjoying the entertainment and association raffle.
- 08.00 – 10.00: Breakfast is served in the restaurant
- 10.00: Coaches depart for our trip for a 3 ½ Hour River Cruise on the River Avon, taking in the wonderful sites of the river. Once up River you will be sailing under the Clifton Suspension Bridge. After the river cruise the coach will take you back to the hotel.
- 19.00: Dinner is served in the Culbone Suite. Rest of the evening socializing.
07.00 – 09.30: Breakfast in the restaurant and depart after a wonderful weekend.